1. What is the estimated delivery time?
The time it takes to make your personalised item, the geographic location of the goods in inventory, your shipping destination, and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your area all influence delivery times.
Please keep in mind that most of our courier partners are closed on Sundays, which is considered into the delivery times.
Our normal delivery timelines are as follows:
Days to Deliver
2. How much does delivery cost?
For Prepaid orders, delivery is free; however, there is a fixed delivery charge for any products purchased using the Cash on Delivery payment method.
On low-cost cash-on-delivery orders, we have greater shipping expenses. In some circumstances, levying a small delivery fee can assist offset logistics costs. Please review your order summary to see how much each product will cost in shipping.
3. What happens if I am out when delivery is attempted?
Your order will be sent to the address you provided to us for delivery. If you weren’t home when the courier partner arrived, two extra delivery efforts will be made on subsequent days.
4. When will the deliveries take place?
Our courier partner will attempt to deliver between the hours of 9:00 and 18:00. Staying at home for such a long period of time, especially on working days, might be difficult. If you are unable to be present at a specific time, ask if someone else can accept the package on your behalf at the delivery address.
5. How will I be notified about my order?
We will keep you informed at various points of your order’s journey if you have successfully placed an order with us. Once your order has been placed successfully, you will receive an e-mail or SMS. We’ll also notify you as soon as the seller ships the item(s) to you, along with your shipment’s tracking number(s) (s). Our website’s “Track Order” function allows you to keep track of your orders. When your delivery is on its way to your stated address, we’ll send you another notification.
6. How will the packaging look like in case of a door delivery?
We maintain the highest packaging standards and distribute all of our products in highly standardised Carton Boxes to ensure that your purchases are not damaged during handling.
7. What to do if my package shows as delivered but I can’t find it?
If your tracking information indicates that your package was delivered but you are unable to locate it, follow these steps:
- Check to see if the delivery was accepted by someone else.
- Wait a few moments and check your doorstep/office reception for our delivery associates’ arrival.
- Wait until the end of the day; shipments that are still in transit may appear to be delivered.
- Contact our Customer Service if you are still unable to locate your item. Please note that we can only assist you if you contact us within 7 days of your delivery being marked as delivered.